How to organize your "Gorgeous Chaos" 😊
This page is a powerful visual because it allows you to compartmentalize your to-dos like a well-organized closet.
Here are four different ways to customize your "Gorgeous Chaos" pages to fit your lifestyle:
1. An overflow of to-dos or a brain dump for each day. Circle the day at the top of each box. Think of the Week Plan as your priority page and the Gorgeous Chaos pages as the extras.
2. A client bucket list. If you have multiple clients, you can write their names at the top and do a brain dump related to each project.
3. A meeting "basket". If you have upcoming meetings, you can brain dump what you want to talk about in advance. Whenever something pops into your mind, jot it down and keep it organized in one spot.
4. A project organizer. Batch your thoughts together into one box for each project. For example, we've been doing a lot of training at our spa lately, and the Gorgeous Chaos page was an excellent place to dump thoughts, sticky notes, and scribbles!
5. Habit tracking. Need to track a lifestyle change such as your water intake? This is a fantastic page to see your progress at a glance!
Remember, Sundays are a wonderful time to carve out 10-30 minutes to plan your week.
Detox your brain and soul, choose your priorities and don't forget to #savorlifedaily!
Angela Jia Kim ♡
Mom, Wife, Lover of Life!